21 September 2008

32+ weeks

I had my regular check up last week and everything with me and baby boy is good. He was head down at the appointment which is the proper position. I can't imagine if he was breach how uncomfortable it would be and I think I have a long torso! I feel him kicking my ribs and diaphragm a lot these days which is I think causing my heartburn to rage on and on...bring on the Tums! I'm at the point where I can chew 3 or 4 at once and hardly even taste them! I'm 32, quickly on my way to 33 weeks! Sometimes it feels like I have so long to wait to meet our little guy, other times I get a little freaked out he could be here in 7 weeks!

We had our childbirth class on Saturday from 9 to 4:30 at the hospital and it was exhausting! They covered so much information so I think we both learned a lot. Later that night we watched a movie some girls recommended to me called "The Business of Being Born" which was a documentary about how childbirth with an OB is such a business. While we'll still be delivering at a hospital with an OB, it certainly made some good points about medications during labor.

Here's a shot of me at 32 weeks...

No comments: