11 July 2008

Duane and Flopsey

Photobucket

I have no idea what year this picture was taken, but check out the blue Adidas and the London Fog jacket. I only remember that it was a London Fog jacket because I think I drew on it in permanent marker at some point after this photo, and was immediately taught a lesson on the value of premium apparel. Oh, also notice the giant rabbit (I think he actually grew to be three times that size) in the house. He was an outside rabbit--not sure why he was hanging out in the dining room on this day, unless that was the first day we got him.

I'm no geneticist, but I'd also say there's a good chance our son will be blonde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure this was when i first brought him home and you were so happy to have him. (as veidence by that great smile of yours)
I don't remember the writng on the jacket, BUT i'm sure Mom does and pretty sure that is where the lesson came from.
He did get about three times larger and probably wqas one of the coolest Rabbits ever.
If your my granson does not have blond hair i be very very suprised.
LOVE YA, DAD