09 July 2008

22 weeks!

I'm 22 weeks pregnant today! We had the monthly appointment on Monday and I was asked if I could feel movement yet. I said I wasn't really sure whether what I'd been feeling sporadically was the baby or not. The nurse did the standard heartbeat sonogram and she explained what we first heard was fetal movement! She said if you feel that, it's definitely the baby and just at that moment he kicked (or punched) hard enough for me to DEFINITELY feel it and Duane could actually hear it! It was pretty cool. Ever since then I feel him moving around more frequently. What I suspected previously was movement but it's gotten stronger already. His heartbeat sounded good and I'm doing good too (except I swear I'm much bigger than most girls at 22 weeks!)!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You look gorgeous!