23 August 2007

Hollywood follow up

My waiting paid off! I stopped by the movie set today and waited on the other side of the street only to stare at some screens, a crane and some really bright lights but then it all paid off...about an hour into my wait, an Escalade pulled up and out got Mark Wahlberg! After about another hour, we (as in me and the other random people I was standing with) could tell they were wrapping up. We spotted M. Night talking with the extras then the Escalade made a move towards the front of the building and out came Mark! Some of the ladies I was standing with yelled his name and he looked and waved. My camera's battery was dying at this point so it didn't focus very well but take my word for it, it's Marky Mark in the flesh (pics below)! I met a girl named Lori that works across the street from the set and has a blog with some great pics!

And here are some other good links about the movie...
Link for a blog specific to the movie.
Link to the story of how the G. Lodge was chosen.
And finally, maybe there is more movie magic in the area in store for us!

And now for my pictures! {Warning, picture heavy and crappy quality to boot!}


^ Set during morning Set-up

^During morning Set-up

^During morning set-up


^During afternoon shoot

^Extras



1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out!

I had fun last night. It was nice to meet you.

Keep on blogging!