10 May 2007

It's our 3-Monthiversary!

Wow, it's been three months already! We're a quarter a way to our first anniversary! I'm just now getting out my Thank you cards, and although I know Emily Post is probably having a heart attack over that etiquette, I'm glad we waited and made personalized cards. We ordered them from Mpix. They were awesome to work with. When the first version arrived and it looked like we all had Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustaches because of the pearl paper, we only had to send them back and wait a few days for new ones. The final product is very high quality and less expensive than cards from other sites. The software you use for cards on Mpix is easy too.

Anyway, the images on the card show the happiest day of my life. I love my husband more every day and look forward to many more monthiversary's and anniversary's with him (and home to get back to Azul soon too :::hint hint:::)!

1 comment:

April Ziegler said...

Hi Kim! Where are all the pics w/ that fab new camera that you have?!? My photography class starts in 3 weeks... can't wait!