11 May 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a great first Mother's Day! I'm so happy to be Andrew's mommy. He and Duane treated me to cards, flowers, a Nordstrom shopping spree and brunch at the Columbia Grill with the grandmom's! After brunch Andrew and I both enjoyed a short nap then we had a BBQ dinner at Aunt Cheryl's house. It was a good day. Here's a picture of me and Andrew before we left for brunch (also my submission for MyBaby and I Project - week 19):



At school, Andrew made me Mother's day gift. It was a little tote bag with his foot prints on one side and an adorable photo of him on the other.


Finally, one of my new favorite photos of Andrew was one we took for Mother's day to give to the grandmom's and great grandmom's and it's of our cutie Andrew holding the stuffed animals me and Duane loved most when we were little - Pooh and Little Guy:


It was a fun first Mother's day :)

No comments: