26 May 2009

Longwood Gardens visit

Duane and I took off the Friday before Memorial day so that we could spend the day and long weekend with Andrew...he'll only turn 6 months once after all! I love this age, he's such a happy boy who is curious about everything. The weather on Friday was gorgeous. Because of that and also since I had rented a professional lens for the week, we decided to spend the Friday at Longwood Gardens. What a beautiful place! My zombie tired brain (no, he's still not sleeping through the night and was having an especially hard time this past week) didn't think about the settings much when I was snapping photos so I didn't get the shots I wanted but at least looking back I learned something about photography. Regardless, it was a fun, relaxing family day!


No comments: