22 October 2008

3 weeks to go!

My due date is only 3 weeks from today! Thank goodness because I can't wait to meet our little guy. I'm getting more uncomfortable by the day and the boy seems to be either getting really strong (not a bad thing!) and/or really crammed in there. I sometimes can't believe how hard he pushes body parts out of my belly, it's crazy! I've yet to really identify what each push is but I can usually tell where his butt is! When I lay down on my side, it's the most noticeable to everyone else but at this point I feel like I'm aware of every move he makes (again, not a bad thing!). I've been keeping the camera around when I lay down after work as that's been pretty typical for how tired I've been and even though I've yet to capture when he REALLY pushes out, the video below shows you what it looks like when he's moving around normally. I'm determined to get it when he's really bopping around, like today when Charley was sitting on my side, he was getting pushed around by the boy! I wish my camera was around!

Disclaimer: not sure why I look blue for the first part of the video and it's kind of weird angle but you get the idea! Oh and that's Charley's ear in the bottom of the shot, he gets a little curious about what's going on sometimes!




As for other belly shots, Duane and I took these last week. They are poses that a lot of maternity photographers use and I think are kind of cute...
The ultrasound picture was at 20 weeks


Finally, here's a shot of me today at 37 weeks. It was Phillies day at work in honor of Game 1 of the World series! Go Phillies!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That video is way cool! I am so glad you documented that. Watching totally reminded me of those moments that I thought I'd forgotten. Awww! Lovin' the Phillies attire too! Can't wait- not too much longer!!!