22 July 2007

Mill Grove Visit

For the 15 years Duane has lived in Audubon, he has never visited its namesake (I guess I shouldn't talk, I've only visited once myself!). We visited Mill Grove, the first home of John J. Audubon, on Saturday to practice with the camera. I started to get the hang of the manual settings and although I see a ton of things I could have done better the shots aren't too bad (I guess!) - Check them out:







And this one is just for fun: my fearless husband ready to protect me from any wild beasts
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April Ziegler said...

Tag, you're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.