25 July 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by April

(Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.)


1. Dave Matthews is my favorite musician of all time. I have a few others that I also enjoy but none can compare to Dave. His voice will forever make me happy.

2. Despite what my blog name may have you believe, I am in no way an ego-maniac. Very far from it, probably could use a little more confidence every so often as a matter of fact.

3. I'm obsessed with my kitty Charley. I just can't get over how much personality he has and how cute he is. Best.Cat.Ever.

4. I have an uncanny ability to remember a face. The name part of the recognition is starting to slip but I can always remember if I met someone before. This drives my husband crazy because I am forever saying that I know someone wherever we go!

5. I am extremely observant. It is hard to get something past me. Get your hair trimmed? I'll notice. Move something on my desk? I'll notice.

6. I would love to be as crafty as Martha Stewart. I try and sometime succeed but I'm kind of lazy so I doubt I'll ever be one to take the time to whip up my own mayo or whip cream. I did however make myself a nice ribbon board to jazz up my cube at work with pics!

7. In my previous job (200-2001) I was a dive show host at the New Jersey State Aquarium. I was the one with the Britney Spears microphone talking to the divers in the tank and entertaining hundreds of aquarium patrons.

8. I love reality tv. I'll watch almost any reality tv show at least once, some I can watch over and over. Two of VH1's new shows "Scott Baio is 45 and single" and "Rock of Love" are two that I can watch over and over. I could go on and on with shows I could watch repetitively but I am struggling to think of one I can't watch again and again. Hmm, there must be one....


Blogs I've tagged (Apparently I need more blog friends :P
Briner Family (tagged through email)
Duane of The Best of Whats Around

No comments: