25 June 2009

My Baby and I Project - Week 24/52

Week 24 was my closest to missing a week. For no particular reason, the week was over before I knew it. I thought that no pictures had been taken that week of us until I was looking at my phone photo album. Monday night I was nursing Andrew and snacking on some pretzels. He is so easily distracted - just the mere presence of toys in the room is enough to capture his attention but the noise of a bag of pretzels was just so interesting to him. Before I knew it Mr. Monkey feet was kicking and then grabbing the bag of pretzels. He grabbed it with his feet so that he could bring it to his hands and inspect it like he does everything he can get his paws on. I couldn't get over how he realized he could do that and now notice when things are out of the reach of his hands he kicks, pushes or grabs them with his feet! Anyway, I was trying to take pictures with my phone of him inspecting the pretzel bag so intently and not really intending on being in the shots. Luckily for my project I was in them; not my best shots but they're something :)




No comments: