02 March 2009

My Baby and I Project - Weeks 8 and 9

Week 8: Week 8 flew by! We had a couple nights with very little sleep by the end of the week Andrew developed a bit of a cough. I took him to the pediatrician on Friday to get it looked at and it turns out he had a little fever and was wheezing a bit. The doctor had me give him a nebulizer breathing treatment in the office then she listed to him again. The medicine in the mist helped so she prescribed it in liquid form. Here's my week 8 contribution -giving my poor sick baby his breathing treatment. (Taken with my iPhone)



Week 9: SNOW day! Sunday night into Monday we got a Nor'Easter that ended up being the blizzard of '09. By Monday afternoon we probably had about 8 inches of snow. Duane and I both worked from home because Andrew's school was closed! He wasn't quite as excited about this first snow day as I'm sure he will be in a few years!

No comments: