11 March 2008

Photo links

Even though I'm not done my commentary on the trip (and the exciting part is still to come!) here are the links to the photos. The first is the set with mostly scenery, taken mostly through my fancy rental lens. The second set are more of the snapshots from the trip. I'm using a new photo hosting service and the files are pretty big so you may have to be patient while they load. You should click on "View slideshow' to really enjoy them (and make sure to read the captions, I spent a long time on them)!


St. Kitts Photo Set #1

St. Kitts Photo Set #2

Here are a few favorites:






3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't pick a favorite image... they're all wonderful! Okay, maybe the bell one is my favorite. :)

Kim said...

Great framing and composition in the bell tower image. Looks like you had a blast on your trip.

Mary Catherine Urban said...

The orange against the pink is stunning and I love the comp in the bell tower photo!