20 January 2008

Academy of Natural Sciences - A bust!

We had won tickets to the Academy of Natural Sciences last summer and finally decided to turn them in. I was excited and expecting to find lots of things to practice photographing. I quickly learned why Duane wasn't too excited to be making the trip - let's just say that it wasn't what I expected. Think lots of bones and dead, stuffed animals behind dirty glass. There was a Live Butterfly exhibit that you walked through which was nice but it was so darn hot and humid in there, my camera fogged up immediately and I was sweating too much before it cleared up! It was nice to visit but I kind of don't think we'll be going back :) Although pretty crappy, here are a few pictures I got...








And today, I got some funny pictures of my captive subject, Charley (I think he was a little annoyed at me for snapping these, what do you think?!):


No comments: