29 October 2007

Halloween 2007 (a.k.a Peckfest)!!

The Peck Halloween party was a hit again this year! The circus theme was carried out in a bunch of the costumes. There was everything from condiments, pooper-scoopers, lion tamers, clowns (of course!), cotton candy (me and Duane) to even another form of the circus - Britney and Kevin Federline!

This year the party was packed with entertainment along with the carnival type games and abundant prizes. There was a balloon twister, a magician and the special guest was Louie the chimp! Louie was by far my favorite thing about the night! He thought my costume was funny and was punching my belly of stuffing. I was amazed when he was drinking a can of Pepsi. I wanted to take him home, he was just too cute!


I'm still tired from the weekend and being completely lazy...here is a link to the album of pictures I have so far: Album


1 comment:

Lori said...

That chimp is adorable.

Was this your own Halloween party? If so, I'm jealous!