27 April 2007

My favorite subject

Our computer has been running slow lately. I think it may be feeling bogged down by all of our pictures! We have so many pictures of Charley, it is a little obnoxious! (We also just got our wedding DVD's and with over 1200 photos, some of which are 18 MB's !!! I guess these don't help either.) Anyway, Charley acts like a little Amish man, like the camera is stealing his soul. Whenever he is doing anything slightly cute and we get out the camera he breaks the pose to come and rub up against us. It makes for quite a challenge! We still manage to get dozens of shots of him though. Check out these recent shots of Charley, my favorite subject.


And of course, one of our beautiful wedding shots:

To see the rest go to http://kim-duane.lifemosaics.net

1 comment:

April Ziegler said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love the shots of Charley, his eyes are SO blue. I linked your blog on mine, so the people that read mine (basically Sarita, Fanny, & my mom...hehe) can come to check yours out.